Pages

9.09.2009

Labor Day Weekend!

For the long weekend I went to D.C. to visit my roommate from London, Sarah! We had a great time!

I got in late Friday night and was pretty tired, we just stayed up talking and catching up.

On Saturday we did the tourist thing and saw all the monuments. It was a gorgeous but hot day. The best part of the day was definitely the improv show that night which was hilarious! And we ate at Union Jack's, a TGIFriday's type of place but British. I attempted to eat the biggest plate of fish and chips I had ever seen but failed. It was delicious either way.

On Sunday we went to the National Zoo to see the pandas and the new baby gorilla! The baby gorilla was so cute but I couldn't get a good picture because of the glass. That night we went to a party at one of her boyfriend's friend's houses. A bunch of law school people but we had fun anyway!

I left on Monday but before I did me and Sarah went to downtown Alexandria and did a little shopping and exploring. Old Town Alexandria is such a cute place. Brick sidewalks and cute shops...what more could a girl ask for?!?!

Hope your three day weekend was fun! Click on the picture for more of D.C. and the national zoo!




No comments: