Pages

12.16.2010

bad blogger

Again with the month long absence from the blog. Ugh! I have become the worst blogger lately!

But...not to worry...school is over and so I have more time. For a bit. A little under one month to be exact. 

On the school front, I have successfully completed my first semester of graduate school with flying colors! All A's for me! One of my papers even landed on a list of the best in the class in my International Development Education class! If any of you out there want to read a paper about Child Soldier's just let me know. What....no one? Yeah, that's what I thought. 

One positive of an ever changing school schedule is an ever changing work schedule. My new work schedule now includes two days that allow me to sleep in until a whopping 7am! It is so sad that I consider 7am sleeping in these days. Oh how I wish for the days as an undergrad. Sleeping until noon, going to the elementary art methods class (yes, we made paper mache puppets in that class, don't judge me) at 1pm, and then lounging around and doing nothing for the rest of the day. Oh to be young again!

Oh yeah and big news! I was officially nominated for the Peace Corps! All that is in my way is the medical and legal clearances. Woo hoo! I am on my way. My recruiter said that I might not know where I'm going until two months before I leave. Scary but exciting at the same time! 

I'll try to keep it going here on the ol' blog. Remember last month when I promised that same thing. This time will be different. Really. 

No comments: