Pages

4.03.2011

I'm Still Alive....I Promise

I know it's been 4 months since I've updated the blog. Let me provide you all with a recap: Work....School....Read for School.....Write Paper for School......Sleep....Rinse and Repeat. You get the idea. Super exciting right? Yeah, that's why I haven't been writing, I didn't want to put anyone into a boredom coma.

But, remember that whole possibly joining the Peace Corps thing? Yeah well it's really happening! Last Friday I officially accepted an invitation to be a Teacher Trainer in The People's Republic of China! 
On June 29th I will be moving to China for two years! Or 27 months! Or 835 days (according to my visa application)! However you want to look at it.

I am super excited and can.not.wait! But, it means I have a lot to do in the next three months. Part of this time will be taken up by a week in Montreal for a school conference and a week vacation with the fam in Ireland. So in the month of June I will finish up my summer class, spend a week in Ireland, move out of my place in Tallahassee and move to China. Crazy! But I love it! 


No comments: