Pages

4.18.2009

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

While I was trying to clean up all the google accounts I had accumulated I accidentally deleted my entire blog! I am freaking out right now! OMG!!!

I am really annoyed with myself and mad that I lost all those memories from London and of college dating all the way back to freshman year!! Ugh!!!

On the bright side...high school had been over for a long while so I guess it was time for a fresh start anyway. This blog is going to be called Delaying the Real World as that is my goal for the next 4 years of my life.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Thanks for reminding me to copy my blog to a hard file! Memories are always there, tucked away in our minds..as Hunter tells me, just close your eyes and they are right there!

Savannah said...

He's such a smart little kid!