Pages

1.18.2010

Spoke too soon




I heard back from the insurance office assistant job. It's a no go. He hired someone that had more experience in the insurance industry. But, not to worry faithful readers, I have some other plans moving along. Substitute teaching, more office assistant interviews, etc. If all else fails I can always fall back on a life of crime.

Now for something completely different.

The Golden Globes were on last night. Can I just say that Ricky Gervais is my favorite! He is hilarious! But let's talk about what really matters, the fashion! Almost everybody looked great. I didn't see any dress that screamed, "I'm firing my stylist when this is over!".

Here are some of my favorites.


Cameron Diaz, red is definitely her color!




I love Tina Fey. Her style definitely matches her personality. This dress is so fun, especially with the red peeking out from underneath!




Emily Blunt and John Krasinski are such a cute couple. I'm loving the pink and blue combo!




Of course, Lauren Graham is one of my favorite actresses and she didn't disappoint!


Did you have a favorite?

Happy Monday!




No comments: