Pages

3.26.2010

I have an addiction

"Hi. I'm Savannah and I'm addicted to Coach." "Hi Savannah", the group replies.

That is what it would sound like if I joined Coach Buyers Anonymous. Or if there was such an organization for that matter. I am addicted to Coach purses and I'm not ashamed. I absolutely love them and they love me! We have a very good relationship. I bought my first Coach purse in high school. It was my first big purchase. I fell in love that day in the Coach store and I haven't looked back since. I now have 4 bags, 1 wristlet, a pair of sneakers, an iPod case, and a key chain. That's right, I love everything Coach, not just the bags. But, their bags were my first love. You never get over your first love.

Some of you are probably thinking that I must be made of money or that I am a spoiled little rich girl. Well, I am not made of money but I must admit I am a little bit spoiled. My grandmother enjoys buying me presents, including Coach purses.

But, if I buy Coach for myself I never pay full price! That's right, I am a bargain hunter. I love shopping and finding bargains, it's a game to me and I consider it a hobby. If I am going to buy a Coach purse I only go to the outlet store. I am lucky enough to have one about 10 minutes from my house. But, if I see something that I like at the outlet store, I might not even buy it then. Although, I have to muster up all my self-control to walk away. I note what the purse looks like and maybe even get it's name and then I go on eBay, that's when the magic happens! I put in a bid to test the waters and see if any of the other bidders are paying attention to the auction. If someone outbids me then I wait until the last minutes of the auction and I go in for the kill. I told you I was a bargain hunter! I place my bid in time to win the auction but I don't leave enough time for the other bidders to outbid me!

The fruits of war are plentiful and supple. For example, check out this beauty that just arrived in the mail.




And to prove my point even further, this is what I am currently bidding on.
I told you, I have a problem. And this new job and a steady paycheck aren't helping anything. But, isn't the first step admitting you have a problem? There, I admitted it. I'd be happy if recovery went no further. 

Until next time, love, your favorite Coach addicted blogger.



No comments: