Pages

3.03.2010

quick review

Here is a quick review of my life lately:

1. The new job is going well. Although, this is the first job I've had in a while, read that as close to my whole life. Therefore, I am always tired, stupid 7:30am wake up :(

2. I did however go to the gym yesterday after work. Savannah - 1    Laziness - 0

3. I was accepted into graduate school at Florida State!! Yeah!!! Socicultural and International Development Education Studies here I come! Super important sounding huh? Not really, it's just an excuse for me to spend two years in the Peace Corps and get credit for it.

4. I have been really getting into couponing lately.  I may have been a soccer mom in a previous life. But, it's like a hunt, just like how shopping is for me! For example, this week at Walgreen's, Purex laundry detergent was BOGO (buy one get one for all those non-shopaholics). And, there was a coupon in the paper for BOGO Purex detergent. Yep, that means I got two bottles of Purex for free!!! Well almost, I did have to pay tax. Guess what, I have another one of those coupons and I plan on taking advantage of the deal tomorrow when I go to my other Walgreen's and score two more free bottles of laundry detergent! In your face corporate america!!!

5. On the couponing front, I started reading a great blog! Totally Target....in a word...amazing! It's all the great Target deals we all love in one convenient place. Clearance, ads with coupon match-ups, price cuts, surprise deals, etc. What more could you ask for?!?! A personal shopper you say, well that would probably negate the money you would be saving. I know, me, always with the details.


No comments: