Pages

11.01.2009

Lazy Sunday

It's officially noon and I am still in my p.j.'s and my comfy slippers. There are plenty of things I should be doing, i.e. laundry, vacuuming, etc. But instead I am watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta: The Reunion [closet fan, my favorite is Kim, she is such a train wreck. You can't help but look!].

In other news, we won yesterday! Go Noles!












And....I saw the greatest costume at the game! Can you spot Wilson? Everyone's favorite backyard neighbor!














In other other news.....the Gators won the Georgia/Florida game and the Tebow hype train rolls on. Ugh! Will it ever stop?!?!? Notice I say Georgia/Florida not Florida/Georgia. Almost like we in the South call the Civil War: The War of Northern Aggression. It's just the FSU fan's way of displaying the hatred we have for the Florida Gators.

Moving on....I saw the worst movie I think I've ever seen this weekend. Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. I really wanted my $9.50 back! I would have taken a few free bags of candy in exchange. What a waste of one and half hours of my life! My hope is to save you all from this fate by warning you about this movie.

But, the movies did redeem themselves by giving us the cinematic genius that is Michael Jackson's This Is It. Such a great film. After watching it I was so sad for him. He really was on top of his game and he could have definitely done the 50 concerts they had planned. And, those 50 concerts would have been the best concerts he has ever done. The things they had planned for those concerts were amazing and beautiful. Such a sad ending for a talented and creative person.

Happy November to you and I hope you are having a wonderful Lazy Sunday too!

No comments: