Pages

12.28.2009

second family

In my last post I mentioned my second mom Mari-jane. She is one of my mom's oldest friends from high school and I have known her my entire life. She is an amazing woman who does it all for everybody. She makes delicious meals, blogs, is a mother of three, who adopted her nephew's son and then took in her daughter's two children after she passed away. She will also take in any animal that needs help. She is superwoman!

On Christmas Eve we went over to her house and she made us a most scrumptious meal of cranberry- turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes, cheesy rice and broccoli, and southern style green beans. I have loved her cooking my entire life. She makes a stellar green bean casserole and a to-die-for caesar salad. I always look forward to meals at her house, you will not be going home hungry!

I just had to share with you all who she is and what she does. She rarely gets the recognition she deserves.


The spread




Tristan, one of her daughter's two kids.



Alexa, her daughter's other child



Her son, Hunter



Her great dane, Calypso




Calypso's partner in crime, Callie-Hanna




Alexa doesn't appreciate the paprazzi






No comments: